Saturday, August 25, 2012

Monster High Cookies

It is no secret, I am addicted to make cookies. We had a Birthday party to attend and I jumped at the opportunity to make some sugar cookies. The Sugar Cookie Recipe and Royal Icing Recipe that I use can be found at The Sweet Adventures of Sugarbelle. I give lots of credit to Callye, she is an extremely talented woman who has provided me with lots of inspiration.

The birthday girl was turning 7 and her theme was Monster High.


7 for the birthday girl's age.


We can't have a party without cupcakes. Here is was trying to decide which style I liked best. I went with the one on the right. Thanks to my wonderful friends who voted. 


Girly skull and crossbones to go with her Monster High theme.


The finished product.


The week was a little crazy and I was glad to take some time out of my daily schedule to make these cookies for the birthday girl. The cookies were a hit and everyone loved them. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAILEY! I HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment