Friday, September 14, 2012

Change your perception.

Morning time spent with myself enjoying a "hot" cup of coffee, while sitting comfortably with my computer in front of me, peace and quiet time IS important to ME. Two hours is all I ask. It is my morning routine and I like it. Time into the day so far this morning? 90 minutes, which includes time getting hubby out the door. 30 minutes of which are part of "my morning time". Yes, I said "my morning time." Here are my thoughts on my morning time this morning.


1. I am blessed that I was dreaming and not having a nightmare.

2. I was given another day to spend with my family and enjoy my life.

3. Hubby has a job for me to send him off to every morning.

4. My son's love for his father is so strong he gets up as his dad goes to work to simply say to him "I Love You."

5. My son enjoys my cooking and has breakfast requests.

6 The little one has gotten the sleep she needed and wants to join us for breakfast.

7. When homeschooling, if you miss something on the planner, you can move it along to another day.

8. I have eyes and am blessed with sense of vision.



Doesn't seem so bad. Now if only those where my initial thoughts.


1. I was sleeping really good. I don't want to get out of bed.

2. Do we really have to get up at 4:30a.

3.  Why can't I sleep in during the week and not need to make hubby lunch and breakfast five days a week.

4. Mr C is up way, way, way to early.

5. Mr C is nicely asking for me to make him an egg mcmuffin for breakfast.

6. Miss D has decided to wake up way to early also. (Wondering if the two are in cahoots with each other.)

7. Peaked at the planner and we are a full day behind with school work. 

8. This migraine is killing my head and eyes.



The second part was what first ran through my mind. It is Friday and I prefer to start my weekend on a much better note. No matter what, it seemed destined to be negative. 

I believe everything happens for a reason. I took a few moment to ask myself, "Why is this happening and where is the positive in this?" I looked for the positive and I found it. 

The point of this thread is WE need to change our way of thinking and how we perceive what is going on in our lives. If you look hard enough, you can find positive. 







1 comment: